December

Mosquitoes WAR

Written by Myhorng. 7 comments Posted in: Living

Lately been annoyed by the blardy mosquitoes that “escape” into my room. Can’t really enjoy the evening peacefully with all those blood suckers. I’m so pissed off until the extend that i need to stop by 7Eleven checking out the electrical racket middle of the night. they have mosquitoes spray, coil, electrical repellent etc but NO they don’t have electrical racket.

Got the racket 1st thing the next day morning from Giant nearby. OK, it was afternoon. When 1st saw this thing many years back, never thought that I’ll be buying 1 of them and now i just did. I got it for a pretty reasonable price RM19.90. It comes with both side protection net preventing you making it spark on people rather than mosquitoes like those old school moquitoes racket might had.

I found this racket to be convenience cause it doest not need batteries to work. just get it plug for recharge.
So, now I will declare WAR with the kingdom of blood sucking dracula. I will kleew you if u invade into my territory. I’ve won the very 1st battle with the intruders, and I will definitely win in the coming battles.

7 Responses

1. Justin

i think another way to turn off the mosquitoes from going into your room is on your air con one hour earlier b4 u go in. Make sure its the lowest temperature hehe. Mos cant stand cold ma, sure it gonna hibernate

December 29, 2008 at 1:04 pm
  2. Myhorng

I won’t mind doing that but my tenant will be fainted while checking the bill. but 1 problem, our aircon can’t go below 16C and i doubt that bloody dracula will tidur on this temperature.

December 29, 2008 at 9:34 pm
  3. KY

ngek ngek ngek

December 29, 2008 at 9:52 pm
  4. Kellaw

7-11 dont have one la. need to buy from those china biao mei one. lol. they silap silap they ask you want buy “extra service” anot. Nola, It’s hentam nyamuk for you. What you thinking? Hahahaha.

wei teach you another thing to play la. once mosq kena liao take up the body and pass through like you play badminton like that again. the sound of the bzzz or piak will be a peaceful sound to the ears. hahaha. Try frying them on the racket la

Ngek Ngek Ngek

December 29, 2008 at 10:23 pm
  5. eMmy

u sure this can work??? r u going to practise ur ‘tennis’ skill before go to bed or jump up from ur wet dream n declare to war?

December 31, 2008 at 3:47 am
  6. -eiling-

Lol… wishing you luck. Starting the year 2009 killing mosquitoes?!!

December 31, 2008 at 3:55 am
  7. Myhorng

KY, see i’m so considerate

Kellaw, violence brutal u r. scared.

eMmy, after wet dreams normally bz with washing and cleaning up the mess. mosquitoes? Fxxk it.

eiling, wishing me luck in killing? TQ TQ TQ

December 31, 2008 at 5:10 am

Some HTML is OK

or, reply to this post via trackback.