September

What kind of charity will be better than having it while partying? Twestival of course. Last weekend was the first ever twestival local for Kuala Lumpur and I’m glad that I was part of the night. No idea what’s Twestival KL means or what it does? Ok, go check out what Suanie says about it here.

http://twitpic.com/hfiyr#twestivalkl is heating up @mistclub now showing the sponsors on stage.8:17 PM Sep 12th from Gravity

20090912 - TwestivalKL-5Late but still manage to catch the opening

I reached slightly late which was not very usual me. Got stuck up in traffic as #TwestivalKL’s cup cakes delivery boy which screwed up my punctuality. I’m glad to be able to help out very very very little comparing to those volunteer  really put  a lot of effort and their time in for this event. Greatest respect to @ling_Chan, @davidlian, @nikecheong, @suanie, @radianceleong and lots more.

20090912 - TwestivalKL-3@suanie, @nikicheong, @radianceleong, @kellster@willqush, @ling_chan

20090912 - TwestivalKL1901 hotdogs to fill you up, cupcakes and also New Zealand Natural ice cream for your desserts and Tiger beers to take care of  your thirst.

Dinner for the night, @1901hotdogs was really good. Everybody likes the jumbo size hotdogs especially the gals. I had one of those and almost choke to death. Normal guy like me will never master the deepthroat skill I guess. NO, I don’t want to learn more.

Finally 1901 HOTDOG in my stomach at #twestivalkl with a bunch of noobies.8:09 PM Sep 12th from Gravity

20090912 - TwestivalKL-2They like emmm….

http://twitpic.com/hft2v – What a deepthroat lover at 1901. Chao ah beng @galvintan10:04 PM Sep 12th from Gravity

http://twitpic.com/hfnuw – Anyone fancy more jumbo 1901 hotdog?#twestivalkl pls proceed to bar counter9:14 PM Sep 12th from Gravity

All tickets come with number on it and that means lucky draws. It was one of the highlight of the night with plenty of great prizes lining up. Carol one lucky bitch that night as she walks away with cock crocs voucher. I only got my #Poken face-lifted (Black & White Panda to Black & Brown Ninja) from Poken @rachying got from @eyerizzz. On top of that I also won free flow of Tiger beer which eligible for that particular night only (everyone also won that).

@lavuarne very excited cos she just won a cock voucher. Crocs i mean.

9:09 PM Sep 12th from Gravity

20090912 - TwestivalKL-4#Poken and my Free Flow Tiger Beers

http://twitpic.com/hfslh – I got my poken facelifted. Thanks to @rachying10:00 PM Sep 12th from Gravity

OMG i won tiger beers as lucky draw. Thanks #twestivalkl9:50 PM Sep 12th from Gravity

20090912 - TwestivalKL-1Bump into Amanda and Elfie obviously not very happy with something

Auction of sponsored items carried out by @willqush with his sexy voice and @nikicheong added the excitement of the night with plenty of laugher and fighting (for the auction item of course).  @suanie won an auction for 4 Pilate’s session with RM250.  All money gained will go to Charity. In total, this event manage to squeeze RM11K for good will. Well done.

@suanie just won an auction item worth 600 for 250. Pilate’s private session. - http://twitpic.com/hfofc9:20 PM Sep 12th from Gravity

It was an interesting event and had great time with the Twitterers & Twitterettes. See the crocs’s goodies bags under the table? It contains some very nice stuff like 2x GSC tickets, Juice Boost Voucher, 2 x Starbucks vouchers, New Zealand Natural ice cream voucher (by the way, @Jennihsurf won a one year supply of ice cream from lucky draw, crazy isn’t it?)

8921_140757345247_552950247_3112604_2583282_n@galvintan @lavuarne @amy2kyo @amy_lmc @myhorng @eyerizzz @rachying and LiLing

End of #twestival but the nite still goes on. Dance time.10:26 PM Sep 12th from Gravity

I’m home for long and i’m the 1st to b home. happening housemate i have @kyspeaks @rachying1:50 AM Sep 13th from TweetDeck

9 Responses

1. fietheelf

i can tell u what im not happy about!!!! :P

September 16, 2009 at 10:55 am
  2. Pet

Your #Poken face-lifted also very cute ler, don’t want pass to my daughter ler!

1901Hotdogs are very nice…compared to the ikea… keke

September 16, 2009 at 3:36 pm
  3. kenwooi

seems fun =)

September 16, 2009 at 9:02 pm
  4. Myhorng

fietheelf, something to do with white n green right? LOL

Pet, yeah Poken ninja awesome. ikea curry paaaap nice only.

kenwooi, it was. especially with some great ppl around.

September 17, 2009 at 10:09 am
  5. thenomadGourmand

sigh…wish i could be there! Was down with pneumonia and bed ridden!

September 23, 2009 at 9:19 am
  6. Myhorng

thenomadgourmand, there will always be next time…

September 23, 2009 at 3:05 pm
  7. KY

I know what elfie isn’t happy about!

September 30, 2009 at 12:14 am
  8. Myhorng

KY, can link it to her post.

September 30, 2009 at 1:59 pm

Continuing the Discussion

1. Year of Bull’s Shit 2009, End Pls. – Myhorng says it all

[...] TwestivalKL – Event  for charity… such a meaningful night actually. [...]

February 17, 201010:00 am

Some HTML is OK

or, reply to this post via trackback.