Yesterday, ex-colleagues called for a happy hours session at Movida Kota Damansara. First question came across was, where the hell is this place. When you need such information, you google it right? I did and I found nothing. Therefore I would like to share my experience and information about this place now since I’m here.

This place located inside Giza Kota Damansara. The place actually looks pretty convincing even by looking at its entrance. You may see they do have out door section, for those prefer our Malaysia’s hot n spicy weather and indoor area with some nicely decorated lighting and music.

Nice place to chill

Interior

Beverage are not excessively priced but not to say cheap though. However, they have long happy hours from 12pm till 10.30pm. It seems to me all the drinks going to be 1/2 price all night long because I should be sleeping by 10.30pm. (As if I really practice that)

Buy 1 Free 1 from 12pm to 10.30pm

Kill Kenny with Tiger then drink Guinness

This thin 12″ Italian roti canai with seafood was just average. I have no idea how much it cost so I have not freaking idea if it worth the money or not. It did fill up tummy quite well before drinking though.

Need to fill the tummy before drinking | Seafood pizza

I had 2 glasses of Aberfeldy for my happy hours beverage. The rest still continue with beers after the bottle emptied which I didn’t proceed further. I need to rush for another appointment, busy night. Appointments back to back all night long. By the way, I still prefer Macallan or Glenfiddich over this.

This served my happy hours.

For Map Click Here

Need Direction? Google Map Here

More info or contacts? Here

P/S: All Pictures taken from Bold2 hence not as sharp and blog direct from it also.

9 Responses

1. SC

The name sounds like Mozilla.

April 15, 2010 at 4:06 pm
  2. KY

wah u finally blogged!

April 15, 2010 at 4:28 pm
  3. Myhorng

SC, oh yes in a way. ;)

KY, impressed? :P

April 16, 2010 at 12:09 am
  4. sotong

wow… nowadays someone always hang out at KOTA DAMANSARA huh!!!! :D

April 16, 2010 at 12:38 am
  5. Myhorng

sotong, cannot ar? MPPJ not allow ar?

April 26, 2010 at 8:07 am
  6. Lex Lim

hi all,

this is my exeperince in Movida. I went there last weekend (21st May 2010) bout 2am. As usual we sat down & order drinks & trying to have fun. After a while my friend notice that one of the staff (Gary Adam) took my mobile & credit card from my bag. We try to talk to the floor manager (jusdi) but he told us that there’s nothing he can do at the moment & have ask me to call him tomorrow so that he can view their CCTV to see what actually happen. The next day I tried to call jusdi but my call was not answered. I’ve tried a few times, at last when I got hold of him, he asked me to call his GM which he didn’t even answer the call. The following day I call their office. a person by the name of Nic answer the call & promise to settle this problem for me & ask me to follow up with him the next day. After that non of the people from movida answering my call. Is this how they suppose to treat their customer? or they just don’t care on what is happening in thier club as long as they are making money? I don’t think this is place where I wanna be or recoment to all my friends.
    Do keep in mind that if you happen to be in this place do notice your belonging & also do not trust the staff there as they are the curprit in all which is happening inside the club.

May 27, 2010 at 6:04 pm
  7. yothim

just make sure dont go there at night or alone…u might never knew what u gonna met.

May 30, 2010 at 12:50 am
  8. Myhorng

Lex, sorry to hear your story. hope ppl will be more cautious after reading it.

Yothim, some bad experience also? enlighten us pls.

May 31, 2010 at 9:05 am
  9. Nichole Jenny (The Library)

Im terribely sorry to hear ur stori. But i went there on ladies nite. one of the manager kenny is very cute. and the djs played some awesome music. 5 ladies can get free bottle of bacardi also. ^^

June 18, 2010 at 6:41 pm

Some HTML is OK

or, reply to this post via trackback.